Biden’s 90-Day Review: The Good, Bad, And Ugly
The Scoop: For a guy who tries to remain out of the public eye as much as possible, Biden has managed to accomplish a massive number of radical Left-wing agenda items throughout his first three months in office.
Dispelling rumors that he’s a “moderate,” Beijing Biden has proven he’s anything but a center-Left Democrat.
From forcing schools to allow trans girls to play in biological girls’ sports, to allowing tens of thousands of illegal immigrants to flood our borders, to attempting to render the Second Amendment meaningless, President Biden has shown where his priorities lie—and they’re not with the American people.
Not to mention, he singlehandedly destroyed tens of thousands of American jobs, blocked Trump orders lowering insulin costs, and heightened tensions with our foreign adversaries (and even our allies) among many other detrimental actions.
This is America under just the first 90 days of the Biden administration.
BIDEN FLASHBACK: Biden REJECTS the Constitution, Calls Second Amendment “Phony” Argument
Watch as Biden shockingly attempts to subvert the authority of the Constitution to render it meaningless next to his moral high ground on gun control.
Joe Biden saying the Second Amendment is a “phony argument” – which about sums up his view of the Constitution in general pic.twitter.com/dKL0TP7lId
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) April 8, 2021
Executive Action Alert!
Biden signed a record number of executive orders in his first days in office. Within his first ten days, he issued 42 orders which is more than any other president in U.S. history. Although he slowed down quite a bit in the following weeks, he continued to rule by decree.
Here is a list of his top three most concerning executive orders and what they mean for Americans.
- In the “Executive Order on Guaranteeing an Educational Environment Free from Discrimination on the Basis of Sex, Including Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity,” Biden called on the Secretary of Education to review policies in federally funded schools that discriminate against gender identity or sexual orientation. Policies up for review under this order would include those that prevent biological males from competing in girls’ sports (and vice versa) in public schools.
- Biden signed several orders RESCINDING Trump-era executive actions that would have lowered insulin costs for Americans, pulled federal funding for “anarchist” cities, limited bureaucrats influence in making regulatory decisions, stopped green card applicants from prematurely living in the U.S., required government buildings to have aesthetic requirements, and strengthened work requirements for those who receive government assistance.
- Biden signed orders undermining our Constitutional right to bear arms by directing the DOJ to propose a rule that would prevent people from obtaining “ghost gun” kits people buy to build their own guns without a serial number, restrict stabilizing pistol braces that allow hand guns to be fired one-handed, and come up with a plan to combat community violence. He also requested the Justice Department create guidance for states on “red flag” laws and issue a report on gun trafficking and appointed gun control advocate David Chipman to the ATF.
Click HERE to see all executive actions.
Where Biden Stands: Foreign Policy
VIDEO: Biden Outlines “America is Back” Foreign Policy Approach
When Biden made his first foreign policy speech to the State Department, he proclaimed, “America is back,” signaling a regressive shift from Trump’s “America First” stance.
With the exception of his radical stance on illegal immigration and integrating climate change, Biden actually echoed the Trump Administration’s directives on diplomatic affairs when it comes to dealing with Russia and China.
China: “We’ll confront China’s economic abuses, counter its aggressive course of action to push back on China’s attack on human rights, intellectual property, and global governance.”
Russia: “I made it clear to President Putin in a manner very different from my predecessor that the days of the United States rolling over in the face of Russia’s aggressive actions, interfering with our elections, cyber-attacks, poisoning its citizens are over.”
Following his State Department speech establishing an America Last agenda, he took detrimental actions harming our relationships around the world.
Biden has since insulted Russian President Putin by calling him a soulless “killer” and refused to greet the Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga upon his first visit to the White House. Meanwhile, North Korea and Iran adamantly refuse to so much as talk to Biden.
As his only saving grace, Biden officially recognized the Armenian Genocide of 1915-1917, a mass killing of primarily Christian Armenians by the Ottoman Turks that has long been denied and underreported.
Read more on Biden’s global agenda HERE.
BIDEN FLASHBACK: China HUMILIATES The “Weak” Biden Administration
This week, Secretary of State Tony Blinken walked into a meeting with the Chinese delegation completely unprepared, and walked out humiliated.
“Let me say here that in front of the Chinese side, the United States does not have the qualification to say that it wants to speak to China from a position of strength,” said Yang Jiechi, director of the Central Foreign Affairs Commission Office for China.
VIDEO: Trump Says “Great Nations Do Not Fight Endless Wars”
Watch former President Trump give remarks during the 2019 State of the Union address where he discusses ending endless wars.
We went from having a peace-making president with Trump, who negotiated the end of the Afghanistan war, to Biden who extends wars and takes credit for what the former president did.
- Biden re-implemented the Mexico City Policy, funding abortions worldwide.
- The president rejoined globalist organizations including the World Health Organization, the Paris Climate Accord, and the U.N. Human Rights Council.
- The minimum wage was raised to $15 per hour for federal employees.
- Gas prices have inflated to the highest levels since 2019.
- America is on track to lose energy independence by next year under Biden.
- Face masks are federally mandated on government property and public accommodations.
- Biden signed the Democrat-controlled legislature’s $2 trillion dollar stimulus package.
- The president established a commission to review packing the Supreme Court to 13 Justices.
- Vice President Kamala Harris remains Missing in Action on the border crisis, even with tens of thousands of illegal immigrants are surging the U.S. border.
- Biden killed more than 10,000 jobs by ending the Keystone XL Pipeline on day one in office.
Previewing Next Week’s Biden Watch
Next week, we can expect more from the Biden Administration on the border crisis, State of the Union address, and supreme court. Biden’s next 30 days will be crucial for defining the trajectory of his four years in office.
Will he continue pandering to progressive groups that voted for him? Or will he return to the establishment ways of doing virtually nothing while in office?
This weekly newsletter aims to keep FreedomWire readers updated on radical or progressive actions Biden takes throughout his term.
“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance”