Only nine months into his presidency, it is already painfully clear that Joe Biden is a failure as president.
That is the verdict of the American people according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University, a polling outlet that has historically been kind to Democrats.
But not this time.
The results of Quinnipiac’s latest poll are devasting for President Biden.
His presidency is going so poorly that not even friendly pollsters and the media can cover for his ineptness any longer.
Here are the results of the poll as reported by the Daily Wire:
- “The response to the coronavirus: 48 percent approve, while 50 percent disapprove;
- The economy: 39 percent approve, while 55 percent disapprove;
- His job as Commander in Chief of the U.S. military: 37 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
- Taxes: 37 percent approve, while 54 percent disapprove;
- Foreign policy: 34 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
- Immigration issues: 25 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove;
- The situation at the Mexican border: 23 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove”
The American people’s perception of Biden’s personal traits has also taken a beating. According to the poll:
- Cares about average Americans: 49 percent say yes, while 48 percent say no, compared to 58 – 37 percent yes in April;
- Is honest: 44 percent say yes, while 50 percent say no, compared to 51 – 42 percent yes in April;
- Has good leadership skills: 41 percent say yes, while 56 percent say no, compared to 52 – 44 percent yes in April.”
On the Biden administration’s overall competency, Americans said that Biden is incompetent by a margin of 55% to 42%.
Things aren’t going well for Sleepy Joe.
And given his long career of poor judgment and incompetence, things aren’t likely to get better anytime soon, and likely never will.
Joe isn’t just unpopular nationally, but he is also unpopular in his home state of Delaware.
As FreedomWire reported on Monday, “To make matters worse for Biden, he only has a positive approval rating in eight states nationally.
Biden is only above water in the following states: New York (+3), Vermont (+17), Massachusetts (+9), New Jersey (+2), Maryland (+13), Connecticut (+2), California (+9), and Washington (+3).
That means that Biden is drowning in every swing state that he needs to win, if, God forbid, he runs for re-election in 2024 (God help us if he does!)
He is below water in the following battle ground states: Arizona (-17), Nevada (-15), Georgia ( -20), North Carolina (-14), Pennsylvania ( -15), Ohio (-25), Michigan (-14), Wisconsin ( -14), Florida (-15), Minnesota (-7), and Iowa (-24).
Overall, according to the Real Clear Politics average, Biden’s approval rating is at 45% nationally, with 49% disapproval.”
He is down in almost every major poll published recently: Reuters (-4), Rasmussen (-14), Economist ( -8), Politico ( -3), NPR/PBS/ Marist (tied at 46%), and the Hill/Harris ( +5).
Joe Biden’s presidency might be over before it has barely begun.
With 55% of the American people believing that he is incompetent, that doesn’t bode well for the rest of his time in office.
And these results also beg the question: Who are the 45% of Americans who believe he is a competent president?
For more on how Joe Biden is failing the American people, check out this episode of the FreedomWire podcast!
Listen to this episode on Spotify to take FreedomWire on the go!