It is a verifiable fact that Joe Biden blatantly wants to disarm the American people with excessive gun control laws, and the mainstream media is failing to report on it.
Hiding in plain sight on Biden’s website is his full-fledged plan to institute gun buybacks, bans, and taxes on current and future gun owners.
Biden’s agenda, which the website calls “The Biden Plan To End Our Gun Violence Epidemic,” confirms he is just as radical as Leftists like Virginia’s Governor Ralph Northam who is despised by pro-gun patriots in the state.
To have a platform that unlikeable before even setting foot into office is a red flag, to say the least.
For starters, Biden describes several times in his career where he has “taken on the NRA” and reaffirms his preparedness to continue reducing their power through legislation.
He touts more than 24 actions the Obama-Biden presidency took to crack down on guns following the shooting at Sandy Hook.
Then, Biden details a slew of gun control policies he vows to enact.
Here are some of the most important points taken directly from Biden’s website that every American should be aware of:
- “Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”
- “Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.”
- “Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities,” giving gun owners the option of either selling back to the government or registering under the National Firearms Act.
- “Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.”
- “Require background checks for all gun sales,” and close all loopholes.
- “End the online sale of firearms and ammunition.”
- “Incentivize state ‘extreme risk’ laws,” otherwise known as bribing states to implement “red flag laws”’
- “Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns,” which is a technology that “requires a fingerprint match before use.”
These are just the worst policies on a list of dozens more.
Essentially, Biden wants to overhaul our Second Amendment right to bear arms. This list of gun control policies is the most invasive agenda on our Constitutional rights.
He wants to take our guns back, dictate how they are purchased, and limit which ones we can access.
A Biden-Harris presidency would effectively put the government in full control of the Second Amendment. That’s a scary thought. In light of this information, it is more urgent now than ever that we ensure we re-elect President Trump.
I’ll leave you with a quote from James Madison that immediately comes to mind.
“Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace.”
If elected, Biden would already have a standing army and an enslaved press. The only thing standing in their way would be America’s tens of millions of gun owners.