Trivia question: “Who is the highest-paid person in government?”
If you guessed the president of the United States, you would be incorrect.
Nope, the highest-paid person in our government right now is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci. It must be nice to be so bad at your job and yet receive so much praise from the media and a promotion from President Biden.
“I would be telling governors to listen to Dr. Fauci,” Biden said of his plan for handling the COVID-19 pandemic. “Listen to the scientists. Listen to what the facts are,” said Biden over the summer when he said that he would place Fauci in charge of the coronavirus response.
Why Biden would put Dr. Fauci in charge of the pandemic response is beyond me. Fauci has been wrong so many times that I don’t have enough room here to list all of his erroneous predictions…but I’ll give you some of the highlights.
The following are just a few of the errors, contradictory statements, and dangerous gaffes by Fauci:
- Fauci says he warned Trump in January that the US was in real trouble, but that is not what he said publicly. In January Dr. Anthony Fauci told Newsmax TV that the United States “did not have to worry” about the coronavirus and that it was “not a major threat.”
- Fauci warned of an apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic — then just weeks later he compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.
- Fauci based all of his predictions on models that were off by MILLIONS and then later told reporters “You can’t really rely on models.”
- On March 20th, Dr. Fauci jumped in during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine treatment for coronavirus “corrected” the president saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.” Exactly two weeks later, hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.
- Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way. A month ago, Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus. Then he said 100,000 to 200,000 Americans will die from the virus. Three weeks ago, he agreed 81,766 Americans would die from the coronavirus. Then, by that Wednesday, the experts cut the number of deaths to 60,415 projected deaths.
- On Easter, Dr. Fauci suggested President Trump should have shut down the economy in February… When the number of known cases in the US was around 100. Fauci later walked back his attacks.
- Fauci said cruises were OK on March 9th. That was a huge error.
- Fauci said malls, movies, and gyms were OK on February 29th. That was another huge mistake.
- Fauci was wrong about the first coronavirus deaths in the country. Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, and the CDC were off by nearly a month. California officials revealed in April that a patient in Santa Clara died from coronavirus on February 6th, not February 29th.
- Fauci and the CDC missed the millions and millions of US citizens who had already contracted the coronavirus before the draconian lockdowns took place. Knowing this could have prevented the economic calamity.
- On April 15, 2020, Fauci endorsed continuing Tinder hookups, unbelievably.
- Fauci relied on corrupt W.H.O rules to lock down the United States and destroy the US economy. Meanwhile, this delayed the herd immunity that is needed to prevent a future outbreak of this deadly virus.
- Fauci and Dr. Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the entire US economy. The Imperial model has since been confirmed as A COMPLETE FRAUD.
- Fauci warned that Georgia would see a surge in coronavirus cases and deaths by opening their economy too early. He was wrong again. In fact, the exact opposite has happened since the state reopened.
- And on Tuesday during testimony, Dr. Fauci told Dr. Rand Paul that opening the schools would not be a good”
But go ahead, Joe, put Dr. Fauci in charge of the pandemic response. He’s just as incompetent as you, so it’s a match made in heaven.
As to why he’s making so much money off of this…that remains to be seen.